Thoughts on University of Kentucky Athletics, the textbook industry, and the ridiculousness of American politics.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Come Again?

Over the course of the past 48 hours, I have listened to Rush Limpbaugh's radio show and watched Ann Coulter on the Today Show. There is mention among the conservative ranks that voting for Hillary in the presidential election, with the insinuation that she would ruin the country so quickly, would be more beneficial for the Republican Party in the long run.

First, let me say that I would be happy with any of the three remaining candidates. Beyond that, I have to question whether Limpbaugh or Coulter have been lucid during the past eight years?

Success as a country can be defined in many ways. However, it is beyond me cognitive abilities to define how the past eight years have been in any way a success for the United States. The mistakes are obvious and plentiful, but will be saved for a later post. I do think, however, that the legitimacy of the conservative movement needs to be examined if these two people are truly spokes-people for the cause.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is "beyond me cognitive abilities"?

Who are you? Popeye the Sailor Man?

"I eats me spinach every day" lol

Anonymous said...

How you could watch Ann Coulter on tv for any length of time amazes me. She is one uptight, ugly ass bitch who i am sure really needs to get laid.